Monday, October 22, 2007

If I Only Had More Time & Skill....



I got the new issue of Vogue Knitting International this weekend. And if only I had more talent in knitting and a lot of time. There are so many things I would make. Including the coat on the cover.

Then there is this jacket. Yes, I would even wear this jacket. Can you imagine how long it will take to knit....
The next part is called Brit Knits. There were many things I liked in that part too. Including this interesting wrap jacket.

And then there is this vest....

Followed by this cute sweater.

One day I would like to try knitting some lace like this wrap. I just don't think I have the concentration to do something like that right now.

On a personal note I go back to work today. I am filling in for a person that is on vacation this week. This means it will be Monday thru Friday 4 PM to 10 PM. Will be interesting to be gone every evening. Down side will be not much time with Mr. V, how sad.....I am a little disappointed in that my annoying health problem seems to be trying to come back. I am not happy about this and will try not to get in a mood because of that. I am going to give the just think happy thoughts all day a try.......This is the first of my attempt of doing 5 in row again posts. Have a lot of magazines that are new and a few things all made. So if I don't get to taking pictures I will fall back on the magazines.

No comments: