Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Day After Christmas....

Belated Merry Christmas to all!!!!!!!!!!

I do believe that I am back on track again. Today will be the last of the holiday hours at the store (thank goodness). And I am not going to be the store operator tonight even! Yes, yes, that was an interesting experience in its self, a store operator during Christmas shopping.

I did have to work on Christmas Eve. But, I did have a plan. I bought Rebecca and Ricky each a ginger bread kit. I did not have to be in to work until 10 AM, so was able to get them started. And when I returned home around 7 PM I happily surprised by the two very nice creations.
First up we have the house by Rebecca....

Here is view number 2......

And last a roof picture.....

Next we have a train by Ricky....

And yet another view of the train.....

Everyone is doing better about the passing of Kandy the dog. I just now down loaded the last pictures of her when we thought she was doing fine. And you know she looked really good all the way until the end.

I will close for now. You see I have many new crafty books and magazines to look at. I some ready to get back to making things!!!!!!! I look forward to the coming weeks of figuring out what to do next. This will be followed by getting all caught up on my blog reading.......

No comments: