Sunday, June 15, 2008

A No Picture Post....

Today is Father's Day. I will be cooking some crab here shortly for the man of the day. Still need to figure out one more side dish to make with it.

I have been training for the past couple of weeks. I realize that they should have kept me at the store for one of those weeks since the gal I am replacing is already leaving. She told me she just doesn't understand why they give the executives 2 months of training and us only a couple of weeks. And yet, we are to know the exact same stuff. Go figure....Guess what I am saying is, this is why the poor blog as been neglected. My little brain has been on over-drive these past few weeks. There is still so much I have to learn.....I think in another month I will have to whole thing down. Just so many rules, laws, and just plain stuff about folks that I have to remember.

I am almost done with one baby blanket and need to start another. I will have to try to make the next one a little larger I think. Maybe when I am done with the boarder I will be able to judge better on the size.

My goal for this week is to get some pictures taken and get this blog up again. Until then see ya...

No comments: