Sunday, April 05, 2009

April Is Here....

I know I said I would start posting to this forgotten part of my life. I am trying to clean up a few things on the blog and come up with a banner for it.

I have been making some items. I just don't have any photos to share right now. I made Easter cards this year. I have become interested in some mix-media things this year. So, I have made my own water-color paper to use on the cards. I am very happy with how they have turned out. If I had more time I am sure I could have made them a little more interesting looking. I am looking forward to painting some more paper to use for other things. I really liked doing that.

Hopefully this week I will start posting pictures of items and writing more. It is hay fever time here and it has hit me big time. So, I guess what I am saying is that there may be a little delay in the photo stuff.....

No comments: