Thursday, January 17, 2008

Time For Thursdays Favorite Book...


As I mentioned yesterday, I am going to tell you about one of my all time new favorite books. It is MaryJane's Ideabook, Cookbook, Lifebook. It is wrote by MaryJane Butters (and that is her on the cover), who I had always found to be one of the most interesting people out there. Just go to her web-site to learn more about her and her business/farming side.


But, first lets just chat about this most wonderful book. It is as the title says and covers everything. There are many things to make and wonderful instructions. One of the items I like best in this book is all the great life stories. Both of her current life, her adventures earlier in her life, and the stories of family in her childhood. The book is just wonderful to read and look at the pictures.

There are both new and old photos. Family photos of past and current family events.


I gave a copy of this book to a friend for Christmas and she just loves it. I have not met anyone that doesn't get something out of this wonderful wonderful book.

If you would like to see a short story about MaryJane follow this link to America's Heartland and watch the short video.

My boy is almost all packed for camp. Seems like I am not needed much this time for packing. He has taken it all upon himself this time. I just keep asking him if he has packed this or that and the answer always is yes. I am proud of him....

I see by the clock it is time to start cooking again. Tomorrow will be busy, so I don't think I will get to do any posting. I take Mr. V to his doctor appointment, get the boy off to camp, and then it is off to work. So, I will not be home until after 11PM. I am looking forward to crocheting again tonight and watching TV with everyone.

No comments: