Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Mid-Week

The week is going by fast. I think we need more hours in a day. I am still working on using this Blogger stuff and hopefully by next week I will much better at it.

Above is a picture of a dishcloth that I did get finished today. I know it is hard to see, but, there is the letter "P" knitted into it. There is a very nice site that has many free dishcloth patterns on it and this is where this one came from. The site is called Knitting Knonsense. There are also patterns for each state.

Next items finished are three bibs for an upcoming baby gift. They come from the book Mason-Dixon Knitting. I really enjoy these bibs and I also have enjoyed the book very much.

Both of these projects are made using Sugar 'n Cream cotton yarn. Which makes each one pretty inexpensive to make.


No comments: