Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Rainy Day After Christmas...

Hope all had a nice Christmas. Ours was a quiet one with just our little family. Everyone was very pleased with their gifts. No real toys this year, computer stuff, games, and books mostly.

Was to dark to take a pictures of anything today. The boy thought the ice he took out of the bird-bath the other day was pretty neat.


He wanted me take some pictures and post them. So, that is what I am doing.


I did go into work with Mr. V today. He is suppose to be off all this week, but, he has too many end of year stuff coming up. And he has the governors inaugural thing coming up. Wants to make sure they have enough extra equipment up and going. But, since he is kind of on a half vacation we do get to sleep in and that is good enough for me.


Since I don't think I will get much made around here this week, thought I would post a couple of pictures of what I made for the back door. It is such a large piece of glass and Mr. V had a spell of not walking right decided to make these shapes up with the Klutz window cling kit. Have four tulips, one in each corner of the top part of the door.


Put these shapes on the sliding door part. And then have just a single shape in the middle top part of the fixed part of the door (most of the window is behind the curtain all the time). They came out pretty well and look more stain-glassish when the sun is shinning in. They also seem to be the fix I was looking for.

Short post for today and will get back to doing the Monday thru Friday post thing again now. Think I have everything else caught up. Except for those report cards, missed the cut off. Oh well, they will just be extra long ones next quarter. Will get those e-mailed off this week to CLP.

No comments: