Sunday, December 03, 2006

A Sunday Post....

Well, I see I get to play tag. Thank you Johanna.
Let's see if I do this right and if I am all that interesting.

Four Jobs I've Had:

1. Electronic and Communications Tech. (boy, does that ever sound geeky now that I have typed it out).

2. Fabric Store salesperson. (Fun job, awful hours.)

3.Administration person for a Health Ed. Department of a healthcare company.

4. Pre-school aide for a year.

(I think I will admit right now, that the job I have enjoyed the most has been being just good old mom to the kids. And of course spending time with the hubby.)



Four Movies I Could Watch Over & Over:

1. My Neighbors the Yamadas

2. Arsenic and Old Lace
(I would have to say most Cary Grant movies are some of my favorites)

3. Lilies of the Field

4. There is a whole list of musicals too.


Four Places I Have Lived (Apart From Where I am Now):

1. Michigan (USA))

2. England

3. Japan

4. Texas (USA)


Four TV Shows I Love:

1. Scrubs

2. NCIS


3. House

4. Extreme Home Make Over

(Mr. V and I tend to like to watch old TV shows that are now on DVD's. That seems to be how we spend most of our TV viewing time.)

Four Places I Have Been For a Vacation:

1. Michigan


2. Disneyland California

3.Silver Lake California

4. End up just visiting family usually.


Four Websites I Visit Daily:

1. Larein on deviantART

2. The links on my blog.

3. Etsy


4. Google stuff needed for daily schooling.


Four Favourite Foods:

1. Mexican Food

2. Japanese Food

3. Chinese Food

4. Sweet things that I shouldn't be eating.


Four Places I Would Rather Be:

That is an interesting one. I guess because we did all that traveling when we were first married, I don't have anywhere I would rather be right now.

1. Would like to go visit our friends in Hawaii sometime. Yippee I thought of one.


Four People I’m Tagging:

Another good one. Am pretty new to blogging so don't have that many yet.

1. Larein
(All right, so she is my own kid. Still fun to see how she will answer these.)

That was fun and actually a little hard to do.


Above is a picture from the Tasha Tudor web-site. The above questions got me thinking about this. I have a documentary video about her at Christmas and it is one of my favorite things to watch. I also have some books written by her and about her. Drawn From New England and The Private World of Tasha Tudor are two of my favorites.

Tomorrow is the start to another week. Hopefully will have some nice pictures to post. Off now to finish a new beanie for Mr. V.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh thanks for visiting my blog this afternoon! I've enjoyed reading your blog .. let's do visit again! take care! :)

Anonymous said...

SO great to know more about you Debby :-) And I love Scrubs too - never fails to make me laugh silly.