Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Protractor Tuesday...

Today Ricky is having to a lot of angle measuring with a protractor. So far he isn't as excited as I had hoped. Will have to find him something more interesting to measure sometime.

Well, yesterday I had plans to post pictures of stuff. But, Mr. V got off work early so he could fix the fence between our house and the neighbor behind us. Mr. V called her landlord to let him know what he was going to do. As always the landlord is fine with anything, but, the gal living there we will just say is an interesting person. Anyway we spent our afternoon repairing the fence. Mr. V only had to use one of redwood fence pickets from my stash (yes, others have yarn or fabric stashes, but I have a fencing stash). I now have fence posts that done move in the wind anymore.....



I have decided that my new favorite magazine is Quilts and More put out by Better Homes and Gardens. I like all the different kinds of projects in the magazine. Wish girls were still small because I would make them the butterfly T-shirt that is on the cover. There is also a small article about Heather Bailey in the front.


The new item I like in the magazine is the use of the web-site they have set up for it. For example the pillow above has some piping on it. Well, you just go to the web-site and look for the information on the how to. Right now this current issue has not been posted so I could not link to the article they suggested yet. I am sure it will be there by the end of the month. There is a lot of interesting information on this site and videos too.....



I thought these little bags were nice and found the insturctions pretty clear for someone to learn how the add a zipper.


I thought this was a pretty quilt.



I like when they show a different version of the same quilt and have it used in a completely different type of room.



And last was this quilt using a bubble fabric with white inserts. And then using perle cotton to emboridary around the circles and then onto the white fabric.

On Sunday I had a nice trip to the bookstore, so I have a couple of books to post about during the week. That way if Mr. V comes home early or has a couple of unplanned days off I will have something to post. I still haven't downloaded any new pictures. Will try to get that done today. But, the first thing I need to do is get those bills paid. I should have done that yesterday....Have a great day.......

No comments: