Saturday, May 12, 2007

Test Run Post Of Pictures...

So far new camera is very nice and am enjoying it. Now I am having a problem understanding a few software items. May have to have Mr. V help me out with that one. Anyway here are a few test pictures from my lovely Mother's Day gift:

Regular shot....



Super Macro shot...


And another Super Macro shot....


Regular shot...


This is something I found really nice it is called a Natural light picture. This was taken in at night with just a lamp on. Still to work some with that, but, not bad for no flash in a very dark room.


All right one last picture. My Jasmine is in bloom, really like when it is blooming.


Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Debbie, I enjoyed your photos. I'm just starting out with a camera and truly don't know how to handle it. I have taken some photos while kayaking with a group, but they don't always show clarity. Have fun.