Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Was An Early Mother's Day Today....

Yesterday was spent with child number 1 Renee. She had her Ears, Nose and Throat doctors appointment. This was her first time seeing him and he turned out to be really very nice. Renee has been having some very icky nose bleeds and it was time to see what was going on. The doctor took one look and said "Hey, I can fix that right now." All that needed to be done was cauterize it and all should be good. Renee is not one for pain and tends to tense up very much. I was very proud of her, she didn't over react and was very relaxed during the whole thing. My baby has grown up (yes, she is 20, but still our little girl).




Now onto the fun stuff. Mr. V actually has two days off this week (today and tomorrow). Said he wanted to go out to lunch but first go to Circuit City to look at cameras since they were all on sale this week. He had tried mine and said I was right it is all that great. After much looking around he found the one above and liked it very much. You know the big selling feature was that it has a shake control so you won't get blurry pictures, that is one of my biggest problems moving. So, he bought it and a new memory card. Then out the door we headed. He turned and handed me the bag; then said "Happy Mother's Day". Yep, the big guy surprised me this time.


Yes, the new Fuji S5700 is now all mine (I will share with him whenever he wants it). I now will be spending the next couple of days trying to figure out how to use it. Lots of button and many pages in that there booklet that came with it. Hopefully in the next couple of days I will have pretty and clear pictures to post. Maybe for Christmas I will shot for PhotoShop, girls both have it and really like using it. (The old camera is a HP M307.)

After camera buy, it was a stop at the guitar place and then off to lunch. All in all a very nice day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely surprise! Congrats! I never managed to read much of my camera's manual, sounds like you have the courage to read more than me!