Wednesday, July 11, 2007

An Extra Post For Wednesday....

I had forgotten that we picked this book up yesterday at Barnes and Noble. My eldest has said she is finally interested in learning to knit.


I was very happy to see how well written the book is and there are many different kinds of projects.
I will admit I thought this Invisibility Shawl was pretty darn nice looking....


There are sweaters, scarfs, socks, bags, hats, bookmarks, and more.....


There are projects for babies thru adults....(Isn't this hat cute...)

Looks like after dinner Mr. V is feeling pretty good and we might go out to look for a new chair. Every chair we own that is not in the kitchen moves some way or another. And these days we are finding he needs a chair that doesn't move. There are two stores right by each other so I will drive us there later. How exciting, haven't got to look for any new furniture in years......

No comments: