Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday Is Here....

Rebecca watched kids today for a women's book group that meets on Friday mornings. Which is just down the street from a quilt shop. And since there was only 10 minutes before they opened I decided to stop in and see what was around.



I ended up buying a couple of things. The first is this fabric.

I am not sure what to do with it yet.....

Just thought it was cute.....
Then they had just gotten this one in.....
Once again I am not sure what it will be...
It was just cute...

Last I found these fat quarters here and there in the store and thought they would make something nice together.

This is all I have that would be of any interest. I think most of my weekend will be spent trying to cheer up Mr. V....It is hard to have a chronic problem with no answers yet. All in all I think he does well with all he puts up with. We are suppose to have great weather again this weekend so that should be fun.....

No comments: