Thursday, July 26, 2007

Random Post For Thursday...


Today was spent looking at paperwork and filling out paperwork. I am missing a much need piece of paperwork before applying for a job that will give a little extra before others. So, I will need to find this first before applying to anything. Also looked at my old resume, and boy is that ever a sad thing. I realize that more than half the places are no longer around. Wonder what that says about me?????? Because of all this messing around with paperwork nonsense I really don't have any interesting pictures to post. But, I did get pretty far already on the baby blanket. This is the second time I have made this one and out of the same yarn. I think making all these dishcloths has made me crochet a little faster, because it seemed like it took forever to get a couple inches last time. Guess that is all the interesting stuff for today. The picture above is one of the new note cards I got this week by Mary Englebreit while at Michael's. I like that she has this line of $1 note card sets there. Until tomorrow, so long......

No comments: