Monday, July 23, 2007

Today Is Monday And I Will Post Everyday This Week.....

Yes, my goal is to post Monday thru Friday this week! No matter what goes on or how late it is I will stop being lazy and start posting again....




I decided to put the knitted baby blanket aside for now, because it is taking longer than I had planned. I started a new crochet baby blanket since I know of a few babies coming in the next few months. And crocheting blankets goes much faster.




I made a blanket like this last year and was very happy with it. Figured since I had enough yarn for another, now was the time to do it. I will have to make a boy blanket after this so I have one of each. Think I will make a different pattern after this.




I am still working on the dishcloths. Haven't met my goal of 4 a week, but, getting closer to being done. I will have to see what colors I am missing in my groups of 5.

Had wanted to do some sewing today, but, I got sidetracked pruning bushes out front and that took up my whole morning. Maybe tonight or tomorrow I will be able to do some sewing...........

1 comment:

futuregirl said...

Blankets always take longer than you think they will ... at least mine do. They are just so darn BIG. Your baby blanket colors look cute. Can't wait to see them.