Tuesday, August 28, 2007

What An Interesting Day....

Well, I went to what was suppose to be my first interview. Which turned into the second interview. Which turned into lets go to talk to this person. Oh, and by the way before you talk to her" Welcome to Target" as new employee. Not really sure how that happen, but, it did. Just went into to talk and left with a job. Need to do the old drug test thing tomorrow and wait for the background check to come back. This takes anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks. Just depends on how busy the lab is. Some how I ended up with an interview with the manager of the store. I will say right now it was hard doing an interview after all these years. Looks as if I will be working in what they call soft-wear. Which means women's clothing, shoes, jewelry, and so on. I really think this is for the best right now, since it has been so looooooooooooooong since I have gone off to work. This will fit the bill for now, a job that I don't have to take home and still leaves me time with the family. Just did not want a technical job again. The big question to be answered is how long will Mr. V be able to handle this????????? He does enjoy our time together very much........




Found this picture on my childs site. Just thought it was fun. Have to admit I like the little bombs with faces on them. Until tomorrow so long...................... Guess I should not forget my eldest child who is working on her new web-site here. She still has her deviantArt site too.

No comments: