Friday, September 21, 2007

Friday Is Here Already?!?!?!?

Well, I didn't make the five in row post yet. Had some unplanned events come up....Let's see if I can do it starting with this post.....



While out on an errand I stopped in at Barnes and Noble. I found this book and really enjoy it. Yes, the cover is what drew me to it.
Most of the items are made from just plain socks and gloves. There are also others made from different kinds of socks and even out of a mitten.
The faces and bodies are pretty darn cute.

There is a nice varity of animals and one doll. And I know my mother would like this cat.
I liked this little bird made from a little red sock.
I also really like this elephant made from a gray sock.
There is even some little outfits to be made for creatations. The instructions are very clear and easy to follow. Both photos and excellent line drawings are included. It is not a very thick book, but, covers a lot in a few pages. I liked it very much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i thought that book looked cute too! you'll have to post pictures if you try anything.