Thursday, September 13, 2007

Going Out To Lunch Thursday...

Have the day off and got to meet up with Mr. V for lunch. I dropped by his work, picked him up, and off we went to the Folsom Outlets to eat at the Hof Brau. It is ran by to very guys and they are always so nice. Today is a very pretty day and we ate outside. And it was actually very quiet there.



Earlier in the morning I roasted some green chilies. The plants were slow growing, but, have now really taken off. I have since peeled them and put them into the freezer for later use. The one grocery store should be getting in the green chilies from New Mexico pretty soon. That will mean more roasting, seeding, and peeling. I might try drying some this year.


It looks as if our lonely morning dove has finally found himself a mate. He has been alone all summer long. He had been just sitting out there eating in the feeder all summer long. We are all happy to see him not just sitting there eating all day long because he had nothing else to do.

I am down to just one more dishcloth and I will be done with the pile of them for Christmas. Until tomorrow, bye............

No comments: