Monday, September 17, 2007

Today Is Monday!!!!!!!!!


I am going to try this again. I will do 5 posts this week. I think what I need to do is have pictures ready to go the day before the post. Just a little bit of pre-planning I think is the way to go for me. I will adjust to this working thing yet....I did work all weekend and am finding retail to be very interesting. Also, people can just be plain interesting sometimes. And come the day I am in a mood, I might post about women shoppers and men shoppers.


No crafty/making pictures right now. I have been working on Rebecca's scarf some at work. But, mostly I end up talking on the good old cell phone to Mr. V on my breaks. This weekend was the first time where I worked long enough to have, as they say, a meal break. Oh wait, I was talking pictures wasn't I. Here are a couple of squirrel pictures for the day.



As you can see he is growing a lovely tail for the winter. We have been feeding them some pine nuts I had leftover and need to replace with some fresh ones. They don't care, they still like the way they taste and they don't have to shell them.


I have a short shift tonight and the next two days off. I will be looking forward to that. Soooooo, I should have no excuses not to make a post the next couple of days!

No comments: