Tuesday, September 11, 2007

One Bib Done Tuesday....


I completed the bunny bib today. And have to say I am very pleased with how it turned out.
I think I like this bunny better for something for a baby than used as an Easter card. Now I have one more bib to cross stitch. I need to find a nice letter "L" to put on this one. (The background is suppose to be white. Don't have a clue why it looks blue in this picture. Maybe it is the lighting...)
I am on my last few days of training at work. Should be ready to go next week, HA HA.....At least they think I will be ready. I have about a dozen questions that I need answered. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to get them out of the way at work. I akso still have low hours this week. But, starting Sunday my hours really start picking up. You know the only really big thing that I am having to adjust to is the noise level. I thought I was use to back ground noise, but, guess I was wrong. I have had to have folks repeat stuff a few times. I think the rest of this week will be much better. My brain should understand what is going on now.
I hope to be back to daily postings again starting today. I have some books to share that I got today while taking the Ricky and Rebecca out shopping this morning. So until tomorrow, so long.........

No comments: