Monday, November 26, 2007

Overcast Monday...


Well, time has gotten away from me once again. This being gone from the house so often I think is starting to take its toll on all of us. I had an unpleasant day on Friday and even before Mr. V had known how bad of day I was having he had bought me some flowers. When I got home there they were sitting on the kitchen table. I will admit right now, in my book, he is the best husband ever!


I am working until 11:30 PM each night and am on my 6 days in a row at work. I see Christmas is going to be an interesting time.


I have been pretty good about not shopping everyday at work. There are many folks I work with that do that. They shop everyday and end up buying something.



My goal this week is to spend as much time as I can with Ricky and Rebecca. I feel as if I have not been as much fun for them lately. Tomorrow I am hoping to get Rebecca's lap-top over to the computer folks to see if we can get her drive updated. After I get done with writing this I am off to the shower. And then we are going to watch Extreme House Make-Over. Rebecca recorded it last night so we could watch it together. I hope to have some post of interesting things to make or something interesting I have made to post tomorrow.

No comments: