Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Already Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!

Last night was a quiet night at work. We think everyone is waiting for next week when the big sales start. We were able to get everything done, which was nice for a change. I even got to help Santa pick up a blouse for his fill in Mrs. Santa because his real Mrs. Santa is unable to go with him on few trips. He said they wear Victorian style outfits and hers is really pretty. And as luck would have it, we had a blouse with a stand up collar and very small ruffle for her to wear under the outfit. The blouse was 100% cotton so she shouldn't get hot.



A couple of weeks ago I did get my copy of Victoria magazine.


I was really happy to see all the pictures of Tasha Tudors collection of antique clothing. Of course I am a big Tasha Tudor fan.



I just really liked this fireplace. I think I like all the candles better than a fire. Very pretty.....

I had one picture to post, but, Blogger keeps failing when trying to upload it. The picture was of one of the ads. Because the ads sometimes are just as pretty as the pictures. All in all I was pretty happy with the re-birth of this magazine. It will be interesting to see how it sells.

Short post for today, but, I am going to make my goal this week of posting 5 in row.

No comments: