Monday, October 30, 2006

Another Monday, Another Post


Above is another shrub rose from the front yard.


Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Not much went on around here. Our girls spent Sunday working at Treat Street doing face painting for the kids. Naturally being girls they went dressed as a pirate and ninja. My girlie girls, ha ha ha.....They had a great time and enjoyed all the kids.

Since nothing really all that exciting got created around here this weekend, I thought I would post some fabric R.A. bought to make outfits with for her Pullip doll. We were able to find matching tiny buttons for the cherry prints while at Hancock Fabrics. She was very happy that they had such tiny ones.

I did finish up another bib and do some knitting on the Dr. Who scarf (Tom Baker Dr.) for R.E. I have a crochet baby blanket ready to go for a young couple that just had their little guy last Wednesday. Saw him yesterday and he is very cute. Am hoping to get a cross stitched bib done for him too (just need to figure out what to put on it).

Oh, I did get to do one fun thing today, went to give R.L. a ride home from work this afternoon. Got there early so went down the street to Quilters Corner. Bought a yard of some very cute fabric from Japan. Don't know what I am going to do with it yet, but I have it. Will try to post a picture of it this week.

That is all the news for now. Hopefully I will have some new things made up this week to post. Below is a picture from this years California State Fair. Was taken back in August. One last thing, here is a fun web-site to check out; it is called How Stuff Works. Lots of interesting to know stuff.


No comments: