Thursday, October 12, 2006

A Day of Cleaning


Well, today was spent cleaning around the house both inside and out. Did a lot of dusting and vacuuming. This is the time of year where it can be very dusty around here. Need to finish getting rid of dead plants maybe this weekend. At least there are still a few pretty flowers like the one above. The afternoon was spent cutting grass, reseeding the lawn, and putting some stuff on the lawn so the berries from the tree won't become little trees in the lawn this spring.

Below are a couple of pictures of where I sew and I guess one can say create. A top the sewing machine is the robe waiting to be put together. Maybe tomorrow it will get started.




I have decided to try growing these (seed packets below) in some planters on the side of the house. It is the south side, so there is plenty of sun light. The planters are right next to the house. I figure it should be warm enough for them. Ran out of time today to put them, so tomorrow I will get them planted.


The other day in Target I found these beads in the $1 section at the front of the store. Thought the Scotty dogs were pretty darn cute. Not sure yet what I will do with them.


Below is a cross stitch I had finished. Made it for R.A. since she likes purple and dragons. It is suppose to be used for a card, but, we have decided to turn it into a bag of some kind with the purple fabric. Will have to come up with a bag now. I see by the time it is getting close to bedtime. So guess this will be all for now.

No comments: