Friday, October 06, 2006

The Start of Another Week


Happy Monday ....Hope all of you had a great weekend. All the planned sewing, knitting and learning how to use that Knit-Wit thing didn't happen. Was I surprised by this, no. Life sometimes just gets in the way of doing those extra things one would like to do. I did get a little knitting done on the Dr. Who scarf. Also, almost finished another dishcloth for my mom for Christmas.


I thought I would post the book I am currently reading also. After all this is called Eclectic Day, so I should post more than just
crafty stuff. The book is called The Beekeepers Apprentice by Laurie R. King. I am finding it to be a very enjoyable read. If you like Sherlock Holmes (much older), World War I era, and smart teenage girl; the maybe the book for you. I will also admit that I am not a romance novel type person and enjoy books like this more.

The next book shown here is our all time favorite kid/adult craft book, The Muppet Big Book of Crafts. Over the years we have made many of the things in this book with great success. Even I like to make the items in the book. Yes, we even made the Tee Pee out of brown grocery bags (mind you this is big enough for kids to play in).

Last week I got new glasses and on Sunday I got to see how much better they were then my old ones. I can see faces in the distance again, how fun........

Tomorrow is orthodontist day,
which means knitting time while sitting for me. Then a stop at the book store afterwards and Target to pick up the next Scrubs DVD that comes out. So,
until tomorrow, bye.......




No comments: