Friday, November 17, 2006

Friday Has Come Once Again....


Still feeling icky around here. But, I did have one hibiscus that came out today. Thought it was a very pretty shade of red.

I did try to make my first crochet beenie (or is it spelled beanie, I have seen it both ways).
It is from the book Happy Hooker Crochet book. It was pretty easy and I am pretty happy with how it came out. I might try out another one tonight.


I think it is now time to go lay down and take cough stuff (yuck). I ran around and paid some bills this morning, mailed my mom's Thanksgiving book off, and did the grocery shopping. We are now well stocked with frozen stuff in case I am not up to making anything all that interesting.

1 comment:

RAV said...

The beanie came out really nice. I hope you get better soon!