Thursday, January 04, 2007

Full Moon Birthday Thursday....

Is a short post today. I am now a year older. Mr. V took the day off since we had a waste of time doctor appointment for him which was a long drive too.


RA made me this birthday card. Hey, it's a little kid Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service.

My boy made me a very nice birthday card. But, the back ground is all black and blogger for some reason uploads it as all black. So, you will just have to take my word that it is really neat with a rainbow cat stenciled on an all black background.

Got some lovely flowers from all the kids and a new ADDRESS BOOK. Have been needing one for some time now. The pages in mine are falling out all the time.

Even though the doc. appointment was a bust, I did get to spend all afternoon with my favorite big guy. Was a nice time that way.

Time to go watch some TV with the gang, all the leftover Chinese food is put away and kitchen all clean. Have a load of new magazines a couple new books to look at too. Hope you have or had a most wonderful day....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to wish you a very happy belated-birthday (sorry, haven't been online for over a week or so). Sounds like you had a wonderful day :-)