Thursday, February 01, 2007

No Sun, Just Fog All Day....

Just a dark and cold day today. Sun never made it out, fog was just too heavy.

RA went with me to pay bills. She also was in need of some yellow Sculpey clay. That was the main reason she came with me. We went to Beverly's Fabric since they were having a bead sale and they have the clay. She is making some items for her part of the bedroom she shares with her sister out of beads. Decided it had been awhile since we had spent time alone so took her out to lunch at Taka's Sushi afterwards. We had a very nice time.

While at Beverly's Fabric I picked up some cotton yarn to try to make a bag. I am going to see if I can't get it started tonight.

I see by the clock it is time to get dinner going. Hope everyone has had a very enjoyable day.

No comments: