Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Another Beautiful Day....

Looks as if Spring is here to stay. It makes it very hard to stay inside and do the stuff that needs to be done. Would be so easy to go outside and just enjoy the day. Will have to take Rebecca and Ricky out to the river for a nice walk.

Even the trees are starting to put out leaves. I was surprised at how fast they were doing it.

I worked on some knitting while kids did schoolwork. Rebecca is moving right along with hers. But, poor Ricky, he is having such a hard time getting in that must do work mood. He has always been a slow starter, but once he grasps a subject he moves right along. He has always been a little behind, but, has been catching up a lot in the last couple of years. He just needs to find that interest in writing and he will be fine. That seems to be his biggest block right now. He is trying to figure more out by himself, I kept offering to help him out, he kept saying "no". I am sure it will get easier for him as time goes on.

As I said yesterday I had given the dog a haircut.


She is still just thrilled to be rid of the winter coat. It is so hard to get a picture of her because she is just so happy and won't stand still.


This is the only way I can get a picture of her not moving. It is still hard to believe that this dog is 17 years old.

Hopefully tomorrow I will have some pictures of something creative to look at. I was going to post some links, but, seem to be still having problems with this browser and it keeps shutting me down (just lost all the links I had ready to post). I think I will close for now, because I might have a clue to what is going on and see if I can maybe do something about it (because the provider doesn't seem to want talk to me).

**Update: Thought I had figured out my problem, but, I was wrong. Netscape and I are not friends I guess. Am using Internet Explorer right now and for some reason it messes up my blogs main page by double spacing stuff on the link side. Only my blog, no one elses. I am about to give up. Have sent off an e-mail to Microsoft and Netscape now. Would love to use a browser without it shutting everything down if I go to a blog with Flickr link on it. I get a plug in error and then everything is gone. **

No comments: