Friday, March 09, 2007

Friday Has Come Once Again....

I am so happy tomorrow is Saturday. I don't have to get up at 6 a.m., can sleep in.

Today Ricky went with me to the hardware store because I needed some stuff for the lawn. I have to put down a pre-emergent or we end up with 100's of tiny trees trying to grown. The tree out front has berries and when they drop in the Fall they plant themselves right where they fall. I am lucky that there is a flock of Cedar Waxwings that come trough on their way south for the winter and eat a majority of the berries. They can clean that tree in about two days. I made him look at the flowers with me. They were all very pretty, but, I did not get any for now. Still too much cleaning needs to be outside before making it look pretty.

I did have a slight laugh. We had been looking for closet organizers at all the major chain places and hadn't found what Mr. V wanted.

I found everything he was looking for today, so took pictures for him. He even has three colors to choose from.

He has been wanting drawers and not baskets. Think he will be pleased with these.

We did make a stop at Wal-Mart so Ricky could by a new Nerf shooter. Mr. V and him have a good time shooting targets with these or just seeing how far they can get them to go. Amazing how much fun they have with just foam. Ricky just was not having a good day, no matter how hard he tried. Then his friend couldn't come over, so thought this might cheer him up some. And it sure did.Dinner is done, poor Mr. V is snoozing, Rebecca & Ricky are playing on her computer, and I think I will go hit the treadmill. I am trying to be very good about that now that I am suppose to be pretty much back to normal. So far it hasn't been all that bad. I just listen to the radio and have mastered looking at a magazine while walking. The evening will be finished with watching Numbers with my two guys. Who knew watching a show that is about math and crime would be so entertaining.

No comments: