Thursday, March 01, 2007

A No Rain Thursday....

Yes, it has been raining a lot around here. The snow has also been falling just 45 minutes from the house.

Today I went for a 2 mile walk on the treadmill in the garage. It was a slow walk, but, was nice to move around for a change. While walking (and listening to the radio) I looked through a new issue of Vogue Patterns.

Was able to read the article about Linda Carr.

Have always wanted to sit down and make one of her patterns but just keep putting it off. It was nice to read about her again and see the new patterns she has out. She has always made such pretty, detailed, embroidered eyes on her dolls.

Of course I do realize I need to get back to sewing clothes. I really like the back on this Oscar De La Renta pantsuit. Not to sure about large buttons. That is just me, I have never found them to look right on me.

Looks like my day hasn't been all that interesting. But, I did have to drive somewhere today and realized I hadn't drove anywhere in a week. Kids are still helping out around the house. Ricky (decided to use the kids names rather than initials) folded up all the clean rags and put them away. Which was nice of him because I really don't care much for doing that. Tonight I am going to do some knitting and watching TV with the gang for a little while. Maybe tomorrow I will be able to get some pictures taken and have something fun to post.

2 comments:

Shelby said...

happy weekend early :)

Anonymous said...

These dolls are so pretty - makes my heart ache for one!