Thursday, January 31, 2008

Thursday Morning, Another Dark Rainy Day....



Yesterday just got away from me. We did stop at a Borders book store on the way home (this Borders drives my Rebecca nuts, because the Manga books are not in the correct order; she always just wants to clean it up for them). I found this Valentine's Day book in the kid section. The cards are easily punched out.

I just really enjoyed all the different little cards.
Nothing exciting going on around here. I am still working on a top cover thing for the microwave, knitting baby bibs, and have to get back to the granny squares. Just have a few appointments to go to today so will have to wait until later to work on things If the sun comes out tomorrow I will take some pictures of things I am working on....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what cute valentines!